Monday, April 03, 2006

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

For my research paper things have been going well. It's hard though to say for sure because its not done yet so im not going to start up the victory dance yet, but i have high hopes. I think the thing i will struggle most with is the citation bit of it, but this is good practice because i have a 10 page scientific research paper due soon and i will have some practice under my belt. It's funny that three years ago i could regurgitate almost all of the citation rules i would need. Since i havnt used them in so long i have forgotten many of the rules, i guess its nothing like riding a bike.

3 Comments:

Blogger Resa said...

dude you have nothing to worry about. your rough draft was pretty good. i have found that this assignment is going to be helpful for a later project as well (i'm working on a research paper in one of my lit classes). Don't stress about the paper bud, its almost over.

9:33 PM  
Blogger The Champ is Here said...

Tyler I read your paper and I do think that you are off to a good start. About your citation frustrations you can always refer to our blue book(whatever it is called) there is a whole section of MLA style rules I think it's somewhere around page 280-300 but I'm not positive. Good Luck on your paper...

9:36 PM  
Blogger Resa said...

man i have the laziest blog partner. do your work dorkus!!!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home